So, as most of you know, for the last few months I've been trying to get better acquainted with my hair. Part of the process is me documenting my hair care and regimen as often as possible so I can keep track of progress and products that work and those that might not work. This past Sunday was wash day. Unfortunately, since I was pressed for time I had to settle for a co-wash. Here's a look at my hair after twisting it.
- Applied Olive Oil to my hair and finger detangled
- Sectioned hair into 4 parts
- Jumped into the shower and co-washed with Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner
- Dried hair with a cotton t-shirt
- Sprayed hair with Jane Carter's Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner (Review to come)
- Twisted hair and sealed with Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine (Review to come)